We are the premier Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach Flea Market.
Everything Under The Sun Flea Markets are the finest Flea Markets in the Grand Strand area.
These incredible market places house up to 100 small stores and service providers ranging from jewelry, clothing, electronics, bakery items, antiques, wall hangings, a food court, and literally everything imaginable under the Sun.
Everything Under The Sun Flea Market Everything Under The Sun Flea Market This is the perfect opportunity during these extremely difficult economic times. Vendors do not have to move merchandise in and out on a daily basis. It is a terrific way to supplement your income or expand your existing business. The prime location with thousands of locals and tourists passing daily will assure your business the traffic it needs to sell your merchandise. The pleasant, air-conditioned interior will encourage customers in the flea market to relax and shop for hours.
Our colorful sign and highly visible building will attract attention of all of those driving by and compel them to check out what’s inside Everything Under The Sun Flea Markets.
- Indoors, out of the weather Climate controlled
- Busy locations on highway 17
- Clean and safe environment
- Clean restrooms
- Free Wi-Fi for vendors
- Permanent sales areas – no setting up and tearing down
- Bright and comfortable sales areas
- Security system with security cameras
- Effective advertising – large budget to promote the entire flea market
- Electrical outlet for all spaces
- In-house food court for busy vendors and hungry shoppers
Contact Luis or T for Extra Discounted Rates!
Vendor Application Form
Information for Prospective Vendors
- Booths are 10×10
- Rent is $300 per month
- Hours: Wed-Sun 10am-5pm
- Spaces are first come first serve
- Merchandise sold must be approved by management
- City and State retail lisense are required
- Lease is month to month with a two month minimum, 30 day notice required to vacate
- Vendors may enter 30 min prior to opening and must be out 30 min after close
- Vendor work day is every other Tuesday. Vendors may enter the building to work on your booth from 9:30 am -1:30 pm
- Please contact management with any further questions
LISTING INFORMATION and How To’s
Clean, indoors and wonderful shops. To name a few Accessory Lady (purses, small to large), tote bags, jewelry, scarfs, tops and other delightful items; Silver Connections, chains, rings, pendants, all 9.25 silver and the most beautiful hand crafted American Indian jewelry; A shop with all things golf, golf shirts, jackets (both men and womens), golf bags, balls and other interesting items golf related; Avon; Wig Shop; Teeth Whitening; Paper Rose with soaps, antiques, new things and old things. There is a consignment area in the back of the store that sells beautiful dish sets, kitchen items, and much more. Many other goodies. I love this place.
Fun place to visit. Always Great deals. Wonderful variety from wigs to name brand shoes to fudge. Climate controlled! Very clean. Lots of fun!
So much fun. Great way to start the day. Must visit Coastal Bohemian eclectic Boutique of shabby chic, vintage and antique ,beach signs and painted furniture. There is also a natural remedies and beauty care vendor Natures Caress that is a must see stop in and buy everything to stock up for gifts and yourself. Ask for Julie. She’s the Brit.